Commitments of La Bionda
EQUALITY AND FREEDOM
At La Bionda we have a firm commitment to equality and freedom.
We are all different, we are all the same, we are all welcome.
We defend values of tolerance, respect and freedom. We do not tolerate discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
At La Bionda we have a firm commitment to sustainability and our environment.
– Green energy: we generate most of the electrical energy through photovoltaic panels that use solar energy and we generate cooling, heating and hot water through the aerothermal system, which uses energy from the outside air.
– Plastic free: we try to use only glass and ceramic. All the ceramics have been created one by one by hand.
– Eco Amenities: our bathroom amenities are organic, biodegradable, non-polluting and not tested on animals.
– Km0 water: our water is filtered by us and served in reusable glass bottles.
– Km0 Breakfast: breakfast products are personally selected for their quality and proximity.
– We reuse: we give a second life to decorative objects that have already been used to avoid more production and waste.
HYGIENE, CLEANING AND QUALITY
At La Bionda we have a firm commitment to the hygiene, cleanliness and quality standards of our facilities.
The hotel has been restored between 2019 and 2020 preserving the original architecture but providing the building with the comforts of a new building.
– Soundproofing: all our rooms have been soundproofed. Doors and windows have special, soundproof glass.
– Comfort: our beds have been specifically designed and manufactured for La Bionda to provide the greatest comfort to our guests.